We have officially been registered as an Active Kids and Creative Kids Provider with the NSW Government. This is extremely exciting for parents with school aged students as now they have the opportunity to redeem up to $100 for each of the government schemes per calendar year to go towards their termly fees.
Conditions to claim:
- Children need to be between 4.5 – 18 years old and enrolled in a NSW school (including home schooling and TAFE);
- Voucher is valid for the calendar year;
- Only one voucher may be used per term, per child
- Claims ARE permitted for regular dance lessons e.g. weekly dance, drama, singing or acrobatics classes
- Claims ARE NOT permitted for: enrolment fees, holiday camps, ballet exams, costume fees, private lessons or concert-related expenses.
- Vouchers can only be used once. If you have used your voucher for another program, it will no longer be valid and it can’t be used again
- Vouchers can only be used for 1 child; each child needs a separate voucher;
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash – no refunds or credits will be issued.
1) Apply for an Active Kids and/or Creative Kids voucher through Service NSW. You will need the student’s Medicare card details to complete the transaction
2) Fill out our claim form below to redeem your voucher for dance classes at 2Step Dance
3) Once your claim is approved by the NSW Office of Sport, the redeemable amount will be credited to your next 2Step Dance Invoice.